Cisco Network Certificate
Are you ready to launch a career as a computer networking professional? As one of the largest providers of networking technology, you can benefit greatly by pursuing a Cisco career. Employment of network administrators in the computer system design industry is growing rapidly. Gain the knowledge necessary to earn the Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) credential and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) credential, preparing you for a career in networking.
Cisco CCNA Certificate - 01/26/2019 - 06/15/2019
$4,999 20 sessions. CEUs:14.4 Location: KSU Center
What You’ll Learn
- Knowledge to earn the Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- The architecture, structure, functions, components, and models of the Internet and computer networks
- The principles of IP addressing and fundamentals of Ethernet concepts, media, and operations
- Basic configurations for routers and switches, and implementation of IP addressing schemes
- Preparation for the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
- Operations of routers and switches in a large and complex network
- The knowledge and skills needed to implement DHCP and DNS operations in a network
- WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications
- The skills needed to implement IPSec and virtual private network (VPN) operations
- Interest-free payment plans
- VA Education Benefits
- WIOA funding
- Continuing education loans
“The course is built really well for people with no experience and the building blocks to get started and be able to succeed.”
– Ken Danter
— Cisco certifications were ranked in the Top 15-Paying IT Certifications in 2014-15 (Global Knowledge).
— Employment of network administrators in the computer systems design industry is projected to grow 35% through 2022 (Bureau of Labor Statistics).
— The average salary for individuals with a CCNA certification is $87,790 (TrainACE).