Cisco CCNA Certificate
Are you ready to launch a career as a computer networking professional? As one of the largest providers of networking technology, you can benefit greatly by pursuing a Cisco career. Employment of network administrators in the computer system design industry is growing rapidly. Gain the knowledge necessary to earn the Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) credential and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) credential, preparing you for a career in networking.
More Information & Registration
Cisco CCNA Certificate - 07/13/2019 - 12/07/2019
$4,999 20 sessions. CEUs:14.4 Location: KSU Center
High school diploma or equivalent, score of 70 or higher on our Cisco Skills Assessment, and submission of the Program Application. Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the internet are required.
The Cisco Skills Assessment and Program Application are located online. The instructions are here. You will be directed to the program application after completing the skills assessment.
What You’ll Learn
- Knowledge to earn the Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- The architecture, structure, functions, components, and models of the Internet and computer networks
- The principles of IP addressing and fundamentals of Ethernet concepts, media, and operations
- Basic configurations for routers and switches, and implementation of IP addressing schemes
- Preparation for the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
- Operations of routers and switches in a large and complex network
- The knowledge and skills needed to implement DHCP and DNS operations in a network
- WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications
- The skills needed to implement IPSec and virtual private network (VPN) operations
- Review financial aid options.
- Restrictions apply. Call 470-578-6765 for more information.
“The course is built really well for people with no experience and the building blocks to get started and be able to succeed.”
– Ken Danter
— Cisco certifications were ranked in the Top 15-Paying IT Certifications in 2014-15 (Global Knowledge).
— Employment of network administrators in the computer systems design industry is projected to grow 35% through 2022 (Bureau of Labor Statistics).
— The average salary for individuals with a CCNA certification is $87,790 (TrainACE).