As a payroll professional, you know how important it is to maintain your company’s compliance by keeping up with the constantly changing regulations and procedures. Staying current is as important to your company’s bottom line as it is to your career.
The College of Continuing and Professional Education at KSU is proud to partner with the American Payroll Association and present the PayTrain College & University® program for payroll professionals. Comprised of two professional development courses, Payroll Fundamentals and Payroll Mastery, this program is designed for all levels of payroll administration. Whether you are interested in preparing for the Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification exams or are new to the industry and need to learn the basics of payroll, these courses will help you meet your career goals.
Courses – Register Here
High school diploma or equivalent. Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the Internet are required.
- Build a foundation of knowledge for starting or advancing your payroll career
- Improve your job performance by increasing accuracy and compliance
- Access to a network of peers to learn about payroll practices in other organizations
- Gain a solid foundation in compliance issues related to tax and regulatory information
- Learn from experienced payroll instructors
- Prepare for the FPC and CPP exams
- Earn recertification credit hours (RCHs) or continuing education units (CEUs) to maintain FPC or CPP credentials
- Payroll concepts
- Paycheck calculations
- Fringe benefits
- Payroll reporting and employment taxes
- Record keeping and payroll practices
- Payroll accounting
- Management and administration
Who Should Enroll in Payroll Fundamentals?
- Entry-level employees in the payroll department
- Practitioners, consultants, and service providers new to the payroll industry
- Individuals working in payroll who need formal training
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) exam candidates
- FPCs needing recertification credits
Who Should Enroll in Payroll Mastery?
- Payroll departments requiring compliance training
- Payroll professionals seeking professional development
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) exam candidates
- CPPs needing recertification credits
- Review financial aid options.
- Restrictions apply. Call 470-578-6765 for more information.