Agile Professional Certificate
Enhance your management skills with a high-quality program designed to help prepare you for professional advancement. Agile project management utilizes a variety of methodologies – such as Scrum, Lean, Kanban, extreme programming (XP), and test-driven development (TDD) – as well as rolling wave planning, iterative and incremental delivery, rapid and flexible response to change, and open communication between teams, stakeholders, and customers.
In this hybrid course, you will learn the principles and best practices to implement throughout a project’s life cycle. Course topics include agile principles and mindset, value-driven delivery, stakeholder engagement, team performance, adaptive planning, problem detection and resolution, and continuous improvement.
High school diploma or equivalent. Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the Internet are required.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Interpret the Agile Manifesto including the 4 Core Values and 12 Principles
- Identify how agility enables organizations to adapt and respond to customer and market changes
- Compare and contrast agile frameworks and methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, LeSS, and SAFe
- Explain how to plug into an Agile Ecosystem during an organizational transformation
- Discuss the differences between doing and being agile
- Identify challenges large organizations experience when moving to Agility
This course exceeds the 21 hours of training in agile practices required by PMI® for PMI-ACP® Certification. This course will help you prepare for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam. We are a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Registered Education Provider.
Who Should Enroll
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Scrum team members: developers, product owners, and scrum masters
- Professionals looking to pursue PMI-ACP® certification
- Professionals whose companies are undergoing an agile transformation
- Continuing education loans
The average pay for a PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® in Atlanta, Georgia is $100,292 per year. (Payscale.com)
— General and Operations Managers: 15%
— Information Security Analyst: 23%
— Software Developers, Applications: 27%
— Management Analysts: 17%
— Computer and Information Systems Managers: 13%
— General and Operations Managers: $39,390 – $208,000+
— Information Security Analyst: $55,140 – $132,670
— Software Developers, Applications: $55,740 – $152,550
— Management Analysts: $45,230 – $157,070
— Computer and Information Systems Managers: $82,260 – $203,310