What’s your goal for the year? Do you want to learn a new hobby? Sharpen your skills? Expand your mind and tap into your creativity? We have a plethora of personal life enrichment courses designed to incite your imagination and broaden your horizons.
“We’re thrilled to offer a new group of classes to kick off the new year,” said Andrea Cochran, program director. “Our goal is to present diverse and rewarding courses that will appeal to everyone. Whether you are preparing to sell your house or want to improve your cooking skills, we have something for you.”
New 2016 Classes
- Clay Handbuilding I
- Artisan Bread Making
- Specialty Cakes
Crafts & Floral Design
- Fit and Sew: Beginning Sewing
- Staging Your Home for Resale
Dance & Fitness
- Body Sculpture Workout
Mind & Body
- Meditation Yoga
Learn More. Live Better.
The U.S. Department of Education’s National Center for Education Statistics states the demand for education opportunities for adults 35+ is on the rise.
Many adults who pursue further education report the following benefits:
- Ongoing education is the way to develop new skills.
- Education is a great way to learn about subjects of personal interest. Courses taken do not necessarily have to be related to an individual’s job.
- Obtaining additional education can enhance self-image and have positive effects on other aspects of a person’s life.
If you’re interested in learning more about our program offerings, join us for our next Open House at KSU Center. You’ll have an opportunity to explore all of our classes and meet key staff members. You could also win a $100 Visa gift card.