CCPE Payment Plans
Payment plan option for Medical Assisting Certificate Program, Culinary Apprenticeship Certificate Program, Web Design Certificate Program, Construction Project Management Certificate Program, Project Management Certificate Program, Certified Financial Planner™ Program, Ethical Hacker Certificate Program, and CISCO CCNA Certificate Program.
Please read the payment plan guidelines below carefully.
1. Any student enrolling in a payment plan will pay a non-refundable enrollment fee of $50.00.
2. A student enrolled in a payment plan program is not eligible for any discounts including the 10% Open House discount.
3. Only the following courses are approved for this payment plan program at this time:
- CISCO CCNA Certificate Program
- Construction Project Management
- Culinary Apprenticeship Certificate Program
- Ethical Hacker Certificate Program
- Medical Assisting Certificate Program
- Certified Financial Planner™ Program
- Project Management Certificate Program
- Web Design & Development Certificate Program
4. Prior to being enrolled, you will be required to sign a payment plan agreement with the College of Continuing and Professional Education.
5. Prior to being enrolled, you will be required to come in person to go over the terms of the payment plan agreement. You will be provided with a copy of the payment plan agreement.
6. Upon signing the agreement you will be required to pay 25% of the course fee plus the $50 enrollment fee. This will secure your space in the class.
7. On or before the first day of class, you will be required to make a second payment equaling 25% of the course fee.
8. The remaining 50% of the course fee will be spread out into monthly payments with the last payment due no later than the midpoint of the course. The number of monthly payments will vary depending on the length of the course. Exact due dates and payment amounts will be discussed when the payment plan agreement is signed.
For programs that include an externship/clinical component, the length of the program/midpoint will be determined by the lecture portion of the course.
9. If you make a late payment (day after due date or later), then a $50.00 late fee must be paid each time the payment is late.
10. If you miss a payment, you must make your payment (plus the $50.00 late fee) within 3 business days.
- During this time, you are not allowed to attend class or complete apprenticeship/externship hours. The missed class will count as an absence and will affect your attendance requirement.
- This includes missing the first class if you do not make your required payment of 25% on or before the first day of class.
- A “0” will be given as the final course grade if the payment is not received by the 3rd business day. No refund will be given and you will not be allowed to transfer into a future course. You will not be allowed to attend any more of your current classes.
- You will not be allowed to sign up for any additional CCPE courses until the debt has been cleared and you will still be held financially responsible for the debt.
11. If you fail to make a payment within the 3 day grace period, the remaining balance will be turned over to a collection agency and you will be held responsible for the collection agency fees. Fees may vary.
12. You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the payment plan program.
13. Refund and Transfer Policy (enrollment fee is non-refundable)
- 100% refund for all withdrawals or transfers made more than three business days (Mon – Fri) before the first day of class.
- 80% refund for all withdrawals or transfers made one or two business days (Mon – Fri) before the first day of class.
- 0% refund for all withdrawals or transfers made the day class begins or any time following.
If you would like to enroll in a payment plan for one of these programs, you will need to schedule an appointment with a member of the Registration Department by calling 470-578-6784. Please note that you before you make your appointment to come in to the office that you must be prepared to pay 25% of the course fee plus the $50 enrollment fee.