CCPE Payment Plans for Other Programs
Other certificate programs will be considered for a different type of payment plan program. No online programs will be considered for a payment plan except for select Human Resources and TESOL online classes. Please call Registration at 470-578-6784 to inquire about the possibility of payment plan options for these programs.
Please read the payment plan guidelines below carefully.
- Any student enrolling in a payment plan will pay a non-refundable enrollment fee of $50.00.
- A student enrolled in a payment plan program is not eligible for any discounts including the 10% Open House discount.
- Prior to being enrolled, you will be required to sign a payment plan agreement with the College of Continuing and Professional Education.
- Prior to being enrolled, you will be required to come in person to go over the terms of the payment plan agreement. You will be provided with a copy of the payment plan agreement.
- Upon signing the agreement you will be required to pay 50% of the course fee plus the $50 enrollment fee. This will secure your space in the class.
- The remaining balance of 50% is due four weeks after the first night of class.
- If you make a late payment (day after due date or later), then a $50.00 late fee must be paid.
- If you miss a payment, you must make your payment (plus the $50.00 late fee) within 3 business days.
- During this time, you are not allowed to attend class or complete apprenticeship/externship hours. The missed class will count as an absence and will affect your attendance requirement.
- This includes missing the first class if you do not make your required payment of 25% on or before the first day of class.
- A “0” zero will be given as the final course grade if the payment is not received by the 3rd business day. No refund will be given and you will not be allowed to transfer into a future course. You will not be allowed to attend any more of your current classes.
- You will not be allowed to sign up for any additional CCPE courses until the debt has been cleared and you will still be held financially responsible for the debt.
- If you fail to make a payment within the 3 day grace period, the remaining balance will be turned over to a collection agency and you will be held responsible for the collection agency fees. Fees may vary.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the payment plan program.
- Refund and Transfer Policy (enrollment fee is non-refundable)
- 100% refund for all withdrawals or transfers made more than three business days (Mon – Fri) before the first day of class.
- 80% refund for all withdrawals or transfers made one or two business days (Mon – Fri) before the first day of class.
- 0% refund for all withdrawals or transfers made the day class begins or any time following.
If you would like to enroll in a payment plan for one of our certificate programs, you will need to schedule an appointment with a member of the Registration Department by calling 470-578-6784. Please note that you before you make your appointment to come in to the office that you must be prepared to pay 50% of the course fee plus the $50 enrollment fee.