Facility Management Professional (FMP®)
Earn the must-have credential in facility management – a profession that encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure functionality of the built environment by integrating people, process and technology. This classroom-based program from the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is the only one of its kind in the state of Georgia. IFMA’s FMP® is a knowledge-based credential for FM professionals and industry suppliers looking to increase their depth of knowledge in the core FM topics deemed critical by employers. Occupational trends in this field are pointing upward.
High school diploma or equivalent, completion of our Basic Skills Assessment and submission of the Program Application. Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the Internet are required.
The Basic Skills Assessment and Program Application are located online. The instructions are here. You will be directed to the program application after completing the skills assessment.
- Build a solid foundation
- Start your career in the right direction
- Prepare for the Certified Facility Manager (CFM®) Exam
- Set yourself apart from the competition
- Establish your professional network
- Early to mid-career facility management practitioners seeking enhanced knowledge and skills
- Individuals who are transitioning into an FM career
- Partner practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers
- Associated corporate providers of FM products and services
- Students entering the profession from college, universities, certificate or technical programs
- Continuing Education Loans
- VA Education Benefits
What steps can you take to propel your management skills to the next level? In today’s increasingly complex and competitive global marketplace, technical skills are simply not enough. Companies are... read more→
In the spring of 2016, Alejandra Menacho was searching online for programs that would not only take her career to the next level but get her ready for the PMP exam. After doing a lot of research, the... read more→
— Employment of all administrative services managers, including facility managers is expected to grow by 12% through 2022, faster than the average for all occupations.
— Median annual salary for all administrative services managers was $83,790 in May 2014.
Bureau of Labor Statistics