We can provide you with a variety of ancillary services that will allow you to concentrate on the content of your conference. These can be typically be separated into Before, During and After conference services.
Conference Services Information
Before Conference Services[Show/Hide]
Facilities Management Services
- Serve as liaison for onsite management issues
- Advise on appropriate room configurations and coordinate room set ups
- Coordinate audio/visual needs
- Assist with design of the layout of exhibitor area
- Stuff conference bags with programs and promotional materials
During the Conference Services[Show/Hide]
- Provide excellent customer service to all attendees: hand out materials, give directions and answer questions
- Provide on-site check-in and walk-in registration services
- Print additional nametags as needed
- Monitor audio-visual needs for speakers and exhibitors
- Act as liaison with onsite management staff
After the Conference Services[Show/Hide]
- Provide final reports of attendees, exhibitors
- Provide suggestions for future conferences
- Maintain database of conference attendees and exhibitors for two years
- Present final conference financial statement
For conference questions:
Museum of History and Holocaust Education (MHHE): Located within the KSU Center, this consists of exhibits and educational resources focused on World War II and the Holocaust.
Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park: 17.3 miles of interpretive walking trails over a 700 foot incline to the mountain's summit.
Smith-Gilbert Gardens: An exceptional blend of art, history and horticultural
The Southern Museum, in Association with the Smithsonian Institution: The Museum is home to the General locomotive, made famous during the Great Locomotive Chase of 1862, an impressive Civil War collection, and more.