Abstract Submission is Now Closed
If you have submitted an abstract, you should have received an email confirming that your talk has been accepted. As you begin to plan for your talk it will be helpful to keep the following things in mind:
1. Review the confirmation email that has been sent to you to find the type of presentation that you will be giving at ChemEd 2015. The description of the space is included in the above descriptions.
2. All computers at the instructor podiums and in the computer labs are Windows machines and contain the MS Office suite.
3. No software may be downloaded on to these computers without prior arrangements with ChemEd 2015 planning team. You will however, be able to access files that can be opened in MS Office.
4. Please note, that in order to adhere to Environmental Health and Safety Guidelines all use of chemicals must be done in the laboratories. All lecture and computer rooms are carpeted and therefore no chemicals can be used in these settings.
5. You may connect a personal computer to the projector system, however you will be responsible for providing the correct adapter that can hook up to a VGA cable.