We offer 50+ professional certificate programs serving more than 17,000 enrollments annually.
|• PayTrain® Payroll||• Project Management|
|• Medical Assisting||• Paralegal|
|• Information Systems Security Professional||• Human Resources Management SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP|
|• Social Media Marketing||• Health Coach|
|• Supply Chain Management||• TESOL|
|• Lean Six Sigma||• Cisco|
|• Pedorthist||• Meeting & Event Management|
|• Culinary Apprenticeship||• Gerontology|
|• Web Design & Development|
Points of Pride
- On average, CCPE offers more than 2,500 courses and hosts nearly 50,000 people attending meetings or conferences annually in the KSU Center.
- On-site Paralegal Law Library: Joe R. Edwards Law Library features more than 3,000 books valued at more than $50,000.
- On-site medical training classroom facility benefits students of the Medical Assisting program.
- Open Houses attract more than 500 people and provide information on more than 50 professional certificate programs.
- Summer University provides nearly 50 camps for more than 700 rising 1st through 12th-graders.
- Online curriculum includes 350+ classes and 65+ certificate programs.
- Culinary Apprenticeship sites include Canoe, Villa Christina and Park 75 at the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta.
- The June 2014 graduation ceremony had the second-largest turnout in the College’s history with nearly 500 people in attendance.
- Nationally endorsed by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Won a record-breaking 17 awards in 2014 for areas such as programming, marketing and leadership.
- Nearly $70,000 in scholarships was awarded in 2014. A record 54 applications were submitted.